Tiny Rental House In WA
We’ll start with the indoor necessities.
- A kitchen with a mini fridge, a cooktop, a microwave, a French press coffee maker, and all the cookware that you’ll need.
- One bedroom in the loft that is accessed by a ladder. There is a full-size bed. The best part of the sleeping area is that is a strategically placed skylight that is perfect for stargazing.
- One bathroom with a composting toilet and a shower.
- There is a mini gas heater for any chilly days or nights.
- If you bring your laptop or tablet, wireless internet is available.
- The house is nestled in a rural setting. That means it’s quiet, with only the beautiful and soothing sounds of nature for your enjoyment.
- The beach is a short walk away. You’ll take a trail, down a bluff, and you are on the beach.
- The home is perched on a hill and is surrounded by a lush garden of fir and fruit trees. You can catch a glimpse of Puget-Sound.
- There are also two fire pits that can be used by guests. There is one located near the house; the other is on the beach.
Pets are allowed, but you must get pre-approval from the owner. There is an additional $10 per night, per pet.
- Downtown Olympia is approximately 15 minutes by car where you’ll find artsy type shops. The town also has coffee shops, restaurants, and grocery stores.
- Tolmie State Park is not far away. The park has many walking trails and kayaking and canoeing.
The design of this tiny house is from Tumbleweed. Specifically, the Cypress design. You can check out the layout here.